You will lead your animal comfortably on the panoramic trail in Sölden. The fluffy and peaceful Andean camels like to be cuddled, but also have their own head. They are gentle or curious, proud or full of life – and an exciting challenge for you. Together you will explore the contrasting nature of the Ötz Valley. A great team! Do you fancy a hike of a different kind? Alpacas are wonderful companions on hikes and make them an impressive experience.
Family Santer from Brandlehof Sölden: “In 2016 we discovered our love for alpacas and it was immediately clear to us that we wanted to breed these very noble animals here in the Ötztal. The “fleece of the gods” – alpaca wool is one of the most valuable natural fibres in the world, because it is silky-soft, heat-balancing, odourless, dirt-repellent and suitable for allergy sufferers. We can already offer some products: Alpaca castric wool, alpaca keratin soaps in various fragrances, alpaca bedspreads on request and alpaca shoe inlays”.
- Fixed mountain boots, hiking poles if necessary (can be rented at the hotel reception)
- Sun and rain protection
- Hike approx. 2h on a red mountain path (easy) – beautiful panorama path
- Welcome drink included
- Meeting point is Sölden (directions can be obtained from us)
Price / Infos
- Participants: min. 2 persons, max. 7 persons
- EUR 30 per person
- Booking period: mid-June until mid-October (depending on weather conditions)