Finally learn downhill biking from professionals, we make it possible. The bike area of the bike school RIDE ON in Sölden lies in the heart of the Ötztal, namely in the Bike Republic Sölden. It has a dense network of trails and really offers a lot: nature trails, flow trails, the jump line, Tyrol’s biggest pump track, the Kids Skill Area and of course specialized bike shops. The Bike Republic Sölden’s range of routes expands to 102 kilometres! This is fun, adrenaline and exercise PURE!
The Langeggbahn takes you up between the Gaislachkogl and the Giggljoch. The Ollweite Line starts at the top with a wonderful panorama of Schwarzsee, Rettenbachferner and the Stubai Alps. Private EASY RIDE course daily possible daily – whether beginner or advanced.
- cycling shoes or solid sports shoes, rain and sun protection
- Water and bars you get from us
- Comfortable functional clothing and/or cycling shorts
- Duration: approx. 2,5 hours
- Meeting point is at the Bike-School RIDEON in Sölden (we are happy to organize a transfer for you – for a fee)
Price / Infos
- 155,- EUR incl. equipment
- Availability depends on the operating times of the Sölden mountain railways (from the beginning of June to approx. the end of September).