While the sun rises powerfully in all its beauty, a rustic mountaineer breakfast with farmer’s bread and regional delicacies tastes good. So that the body also gets food.
With an espresso and a small snack you will be welcomed at about 03.30 am (depending on the season and the tour) by our mountain guide at the hotel reception. Equipped with headlamps we take a taxi to the starting point of the tour (the hiking guide has food with him).
Prerequisites for the tour are a good physical condition and sure-footedness (at least 600 metres ascent and descent, approx. 2 hours ascent in darkness or twilight). Depending on the fitness level, length and altitude can be arranged individually.
Arrived at the top we have to take a breather and wait for the first rays of sunshine (please bring changing clothes: thick jacket, scarf and cap). While you enjoy the sunrise and take unique photos, the mountain guide prepares a rustic mountaineer breakfast – with farmer’s bread, cheese, bacon, farmer’s butter and jam and of course hot tea or coffee. Freshly fortified, you will descend and return to the AQUA DOME – where your second breakfast awaits you.
- Fixed mountain boots, hiking poles if necessary (can be rented at the hotel reception)
- Sun and rain protection, change of clothes, thick jacket, scarf and cap (to be brought along)
- Backpack, headlamp, rustic mountain breakfast, water and bars (organized by us)
- Strength and endurance for the ascent and descent of the red mountain paths
- Guided tour through Tyrolean mountain guides (red mountain paths – easy)
- Start time and finish will be determined individually (approx. 3.30 a.m.)
- Return approx. 10.00 a.m. (in time for breakfast buffet at AQUA DOME)
Price / Info
- Participants: max. 7 persons
- Transfer: included
- Price: EUR 280 (maximum 7 persons)
- Incl. taxi transfer
- Booking period: July until mid/end of October (depending on weather conditions)