Here you can dare everything and get the adrenaline kick through extraordinary sports such as canyoning. Rope down from waterfalls, master natural slides and jump from meter-high rocks into the cold spray. With “Vertical Ropes” you will master gorges that are difficult to access and descend to a depth of 15 metres.
Canyoning in the Ötztal in Tyrol combines everything we love – and what most ordinary people fear: Altitude, white water, untamed nature and borderline adrenaline levels. Particularly in the Ötztal valley in Tyrol, canyoning is a spectacle due to the unique mountain landscape, which makes your neurons sparkle.
Immerse yourself in a world you have never experienced before. Dare to venture into regions that are as fearsome as they are impressive. Rope down into the depths, overcome thundering waterfalls. Jump into the foaming nothingness and slide down the abyss along eel-smooth rock grooves. Don’t worry: you’re not on your own, of course. We will send our best gorge guides with you on your canyoning tour. Neoprene suits, helmets, belts and everything you need for your canyoning adventure in the Ötztal Valley in Tyrol are also available from us.
Everything else – a good portion of courage and depending on which tour you choose, abseiling experience and head for heights – you must bring along yourself. What are you waiting for?
- Beginners and advanced tours available (from 14 and 16 years)
- Children canyoning available (from 6 years)
- Incl. admission to the Water Area of the AREA 47
- Meeting point is in the AREA47 – Ötztaler Höhe (we will gladly organize a transfer for you)
- Basic fitness, sure-footedness and head for heights required
- Bring swimwear and towel
- Booking period: Based on the opening hours of AREA 47 (June until end of September)
Price / Infos
- Children canyoning 58,- EUR for children/ 68,- EUR for adults
- Canyoning College (beginner tours) (SO-FR): 93,- EUR
- Canyoning Vertical Ropes (beginner tour) MI+FR: 105,- EUR
- Canyoning Lost Valley (advanced tour): 105,- EUR
- Canyoning Acapulco (advanced tour): 119,- EUR